Pre-Thinking Activity:Reflecting Life Experience about Abnormal Situations


01. Recollect a moment of your life when you were at the height of ferocity (anger) on someone with/without some specific reason. What did you feel like speaking to or doing with that person?
                    




                There were many situations in my life when I was angry.In my collage time one incident done with me at that time I was at the height of ferocity.One person wants to break friendship with my best friend.Our friendship is as old as we are.But  one person who also was our friend therefore she want to break our friendship.At that time my anger at the height.And then I spoke her very abusing words.And after that incident I ignored her.

02. Have you ever felt tremendous drive to hit or murder someone? When? Why? How? Elucidate.
        
                   
                 Many Time when people ignored me without any reason that time I felt tremendous drive to hit or murder someone.Recently my friend ignored me without any reason  that time I felt  tremendous drive to hit  her.

03. Have you ever felt like committing suicide? Was it just a passing thought or you were serious? What propelled you to think so? Describe your experience (although momentary) of suicidal tendency.
                    

                    Yes,many time I felt to commit suicide.But it was just a passing thought .When I got less marks in my last year of graduation .And I done  hard work to achieve good score in final year.But I  didn't get good marks.At that time I want to commit suicide.

04. Write about the scariest of your dreams. Have you ever cried or screamed by a bizarre and horrible nightmare? Elaborate.
                      Yes,many time. When I watched horror movies at night and after watching movie, in my dreams I also felt same situation of the movie .That time I cried or screamed.

05. Do you believe in ghosts? Have you ever undergone any experience of supernatural elements? Explain.
                   No I do not believe in ghosts and also I  never experience of supernatural elements.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr.Faustus as a tragedy.

Aristotalian tragedy vs shakespearean tragedy

Social, Religious and political background in Kanthapura.